The Client Service Specialist assists in the day-to-day duties associated with serving new and existing client accounts.
- Know about various insurance carriers and have a general understanding of benefit plans/summary descriptions. (Blue Cross, Coventry, UnitedHealthcare, Humana, etc.)
- Serve as the point of contact for group administrators and employees, handling claims, ID cards, benefit questions, prescription and billing issues.
- Respond to all client questions within 24 hours and accept personal responsibility for client satisfaction.
- Process online enrollments in carrier websites, including Easy Apps and Employee Navigator.
- Enter service and client contact notes into our client database – log calls with the resolution to date.
- Have knowledge of HIPAA regulations, including the guidelines regarding privacy protocol.
- Have knowledge of ACA/Affordable Care Act guidelines and reporting.
- Have knowledge of state continuation and COBRA guidelines; be able to respond to questions from employers regarding state regulations for Kansas and Missouri groups.
- Respond knowledgeably to client questions regarding copay, deductible and plan summary.
- May be asked to visit client site with key account group contacts on an annual basis.
Education: High school education required, college experience or degree preferred
Experience: Industry related experience desired
Specific Skills: Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Internet
Licensures: Kansas/Missouri Health and Life preferred
Email resumes to HR@bukaty.com