The Client Service Specialist assists in all aspects of the day-to-day duties associated with servicing new and existing client accounts.
- Have knowledge of various insurance carriers and have a general understanding of benefit plans/summary descriptions. (Blue Cross, Coventry, United Health Care, Humana, etc.)
- Serve as point of contact for group administrators and employees concerning claims, ID cards, benefit questions, prescription and billing issues.
- Respond to all client questions within 24 hours and accept personal responsibility for client satisfaction.
- Process on-line enrollments in carrier websites, Easy Apps, Employee Navigator.
- Enter service and client contact notes into CAPS – log calls with the resolution to date.
- Have knowledge of HIPAA regulations – know the guidelines regarding privacy protocol.
- Have knowledge of ACA/Affordable Care Act guidelines and reporting.
- Have knowledge of State Continuation and Cobra guidelines – be able to respond to questions from employers regarding state regulations for Kansas and Missouri groups.
- Be able to respond knowledgeably regarding co-pay, deductible and plan summary client question.
- May be asked to visit client site with key account group contacts on an annual basis.
Education: High school education required, college experience or degree preferred
Experience: Industry related experience desired
Specific Skills: Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Internet
Licensures: KS/MO Health and Life preferred
Email resumes to HR@bukaty.com