This person will be required to process all incoming deposits, research inquires, maintenance requests, misc. requests, and applications within a timely manner. The Operations Coordinator I will be in charge of processing all daily payment processing, and contribution postings for all assigned groups. They will act as back-up support for Employer Support Account Managers who are the initial point of contact for issues regarding claims, disbursements and assistance in filing claims for the FSA/HRA/HSA. This person will be required to help manage the work load among other team members within the department.
- Performs daily payment processing and contribution posting for all groups
- Oversees all aspects of banking setup and changes loaded in the platform for existing and new client accounts, including processing all direct deposit forms for participants, auditing all employer banking set-ups, and loading required signatures for check printing
- Address and resolve client/participants issues regarding Claims
- Address and resolve client/participants issues regarding disbursements
- Address and resolve client/participants issues regarding website assistance
- Take overflow customer service calls as needed based on call volume
- Updates accounts to reflect participant changes
- Processes eligibility files, contribution files, and change files for groups that elect this method of transmission
- Works closely with the Employer Support and Account Managers to ensure seamless integration of work flow related to account setup and servicing
- Research & Projects-research to resolve POS refunds, charge backs, errors, customer disputes & special projects
- Troubleshoots any system issues with the appropriate platform vendor, and informs all departments accordingly
Minimum Job Requirements
- Education: High school education or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Experience: Banking background required. FSA/HRA/HSA processing background preferred.
- Specific Skills: Strong aptitude in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, access, and Internet
- Skills Test: Candidates will be tested on spreadsheet proficiency, grammar and writing skills, simple math skills, and ability to complete detailed assignments.
- Licensing: Not applicable
- Work Schedule: Full-time, non-exempt position, 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday thru Friday schedule. Ability to work overtime as needed.
- Status: Legal right to work in the United States
- HIPAA: This position could require the use and disclosure of personal identifiable data and candidates must be trained and comply with the company’s Security and Privacy Rule policies.
- Physical Work: Employee must be able to carry out duties working in an open office environment. This position requires the ability to sit at work station, use a computer keyboard & mouse, and read from a computer monitor for an extended period. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands and fingers handle office machinery controls; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; and stoop. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.