Our online enrollment tool provides a state-of-the-art benefit and enrollment solution that today's forward-thinking human resources managers want, but never thought they could afford. Other system features include a document library, onboarding and paid-time-off requests and ACA tracking and reporting.
Stop the paper chase
Traditional paper enrollment requires benefit managers to track down missing enrollment forms, decipher illegible handwriting, and physically store an inordindate amount of sensitive information. Bukaty's online enrollment tool houses all enrollment data in a single secure system and provides an instant snapshot of the enrollment status for all employees. More than 50 ready-built reports allow managers to quickly and easily pull data on members and beneficiaries, enrollment costs, waivers, COBRA participants and more.
Human Resources portal
Open enrollment and benefit administration can be a time-consuming task. Our online enrollment users experience greater efficiency and accuracy.
- Uniform data: A single record is created for each employee which can be shared with all insurance carriers for faster enrollment activation.
- Business rules: A rules-based system ensures accurate and complete employee data collection (PCP election, beneficiary designation and opt-out tracking).
- HR "Wall": An HR-designated site notifies human resources of all outstanding benefit-related issues and maintains a history of completed checklist items for future reference.
- ACA Compliance: Toolsl to determine ALE status and affordability safe harbors, and preparation of 1094/1095 IRS informatin returns.
Employees have year-round access to their benefit data. The employee self-service portal is a highly intuitive, easy-to-use interface that requires no training. The rules-based engine ensures that employees will only see information that is specific to them. Understanding that human resources is the "gatekeeper," any change made by an employee can be pended for approval. The employee portal includes:
- Online enrollment for new hire benefits and open enrollment
- Qualifying event changes
- Updates to personal profile
- Access to document library
- Total Rewards Statement
- Employee alerts
Call for a demo
If you'd like to see firsthand the time-saving features of our online enrollment tool, call for a no-obligation demonstration. We can arrange an onsite review or webinar. Call our online enrollment manager today at 913.345.0440.